Everytime
Notice me
Take my hand
Why are we
Strangers when
Our love is strong
Why carry on without me
Everytime I try to fly
I fall without my wings
I feel so small
I guess I need you baby
And everytime I see you in my dreams I see your face
It's haunting me
I guess I need you baby
I make believe
That you are here
It's the only way
I see clear
What have I done
You seem to move on easy
Everytime I try to fly
I fall without my wings
I feel so small
I guess I need you baby
And everytime I see you in my dreams I see your face
It's haunting me
I guess I need you baby

♥love letters

Saturday, February 27, 2010


today sa ownage 68kill 36 death in 1v1 dun belive zoom in and see lo !!!

hiie am back today when out as i said with 5small kid lols !!!!! hahaha so yeah i feel so out lah all like so inmature lols... so yeah go lan play for 3hr till 4plus than go eat lor woot rank up again thx to @cafe lah !! so yeah eat le go arcade than later go home lor than sa till now come out sarah ask me blog lo !!!


adrian | 8:56 PM| comment