Everytime
Notice me
Take my hand
Why are we
Strangers when
Our love is strong
Why carry on without me
Everytime I try to fly
I fall without my wings
I feel so small
I guess I need you baby
And everytime I see you in my dreams I see your face
It's haunting me
I guess I need you baby
I make believe
That you are here
It's the only way
I see clear
What have I done
You seem to move on easy
Everytime I try to fly
I fall without my wings
I feel so small
I guess I need you baby
And everytime I see you in my dreams I see your face
It's haunting me
I guess I need you baby

alone again

Name: Adrian
Age&School: 15 once in fmps = fairfield methodist pri sch now in fairfield methodist sec sch have been a fairsain from pri 1 till now sec 4
From: singapore
Occupation: student

recent letters

the truth... so many name of melissa ! melissa again !!!! Brother foreva no matter in school or outside of s... subway cookie so yummy !!!!!picture of my subway m... My new handphone nokia 6760 black !!!webcamming wi... HEYS peep created this new blog cuz i also have no...

old letters

January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 May 2010 June 2010

Link


chelsey mei
Jayren friend
Melissa mei
Sarah The Awesome
Stacey friend
Vanessa friend

let Rock !!!


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



gossiper area


tagboard codes here .
|| designed || by || clone ||

love letters

Thursday, January 14, 2010


Our friendship last time was like this paper all well ...
But now our friendship is torn like this paper and it all over not gonna be like last time .

HEY AM BACK TO POST AGAIN well shall get the story rolling hahas :) ...

ytd slept at 11.30plus while almost sleeping vanessa called me lols so answer talk about 1 or 2 min than put down le nor... than tried to sleep but still i cant sleep i also dunno why lah maybe thinking of alot things really damn fastaurated now also yeah... than i think i slept bout 3 or 4 am like this bah than 1hr plus later 5plus going to 6am melissa mei woke me up she prank call and sms me alot time but i ignore it and go back to sleep after that bout 6.15 answer her call than she ask me wake up say orhh than go back sleep for 5minutes well really dunwan to say whad happen in school well but no choice shall say in the end ...
Well woke up everything go down this time 5min late bah walk to bus stop this time was shirong waiting for me in the bus stop hahas... than bus cam after 5min go up bus smsing melissa... reach school le walk to canteen sms melissa awhile jiu go locker put handphone lor than go assembly talk talk talk same thing always devotion than after that when to for IT well surf net listen song lo... IT finish le math lor was dreaming all the while thinking of things lor than later teacher teach finish friend us me stand up greet teacher than stand like blur de lor greet le put my head on the table again till eng teacher came than was given work so do like a blur de lor dunno whad to say also than after than recess go bookshop buy a3 paper and go locker take my a3 file than go back class and put head down again =.= cuz no mood eat lor than later eng ended d&t time started coursework today lor well than 5period do le mind map everything also like shit uh cuz cant think of anything than like anyhow do lor than after d&t sciend got do the worksheet lah but also dunno wad draw on the paper here n there =.= ... finish science le go out to locker take handphone than class go hall got what s2c talk uh i dont care lor than just nvr listen lor was doing the same thing all day long dunno why lah ... well than finish le walk to bus stop find bryan than took cab lor reply melissa sms lo when in cab the taxi driver uh funny de sia or maybe say crazy de ask what sch healthy or not and alot rubbish na... well than drop off cab with bryan he go buy food so i walk home go in hus le still smsing melissa dint even know what was grandma saying jiu go in room le than start doing d&t thing while online chating with melissa she doing her hw lor so i do my coursework lor hahas... well than she finish i still doing mindmap lo... than she go watch her movie than i do my work lo wah finish at 5.30 like this when i started doing at 3pm..

TO someone
yaya i know what u want la u dun say also can lah hor dun nid go tell ppl la hor say alot thing ya la i know la my fault lah if i know will like this u think i will intro her to u ar Zz than u want tell ppl what tell lah whatever stars or what hack care la what 5 star hotel everything go tell la than say me lor ur mouth mah cannot stop u from saying de wat ... just say na i just hack care lor pretend nothing happen like this lor than i will keep my mouth shut dun talk to any1 lah u want not or what say say say =.= only know say that type of stupid thing ar dunno how say nice thing meh ?? no wonder people say good guy do change and bad guy do change to but u nvr change at all bad lah u want say me more say lor all i can do is ignore it lor but dun do it until to much lah hor u think i never talk mean nth happen meh u dunno what i am thinking in my mind and my heart right than keep saying ask ppl ask me for what sia u cuz this ask ppl ask me i also shut mah i got talk to ur friend say what happen meh u think i need ppl to petty me ? no i dont okay just no talk nia not a big deal lor ...

To melissa
yup sorry again na hahas... well i dunno why we two ytd and today keep arguing over this lah... iziit something is gonna happen to us ?? or what i also dunno ... but i really wanna stop the argue le lor but can we nobody know lor... well i dint mean to say all that to u na but was having problem and was thinking of alot thing u should know lah... i really dint mean to ask u not to wake me up but i really wish that u can wake me up and prank call and sms me everyday hahas dun wanna this gan relation to end lor. but if we really no more gan ar it sure is very diffcult for both of us to face it also lor hahas well this thing has been like making both of us argue, sad and pretend to be happy lor u should know whad is it lor...
i know u dun wan me to be sad and i also dun wan u to be sad lor but what we can do is support each other no matter whad and tell each other not to do the thing that are bad also hahas... i will foreva love u as my mei kays =D

Labels:



adrian | 6:57 PM| comment